Are you prepared for the implications GDPR will have on your business?
On the 25th May the Data Protection Act is no more. It will be replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will have wide ranging implications for businesses processing (using / storing) personal data.
Big changes – even for small businesses..
A failure to comply could lead to compensation claims from employees or customers, a restriction in processing personal information or fines of up to £17m, or 4% of your annual global turnover, whichever is the greater.
This specialist GDPR event will offer you:
- A clearer understanding of the GDPR and how it impacts you;
- A clearer plan on what you need to do both now and ongoing;
- A selection of key document templates to help you accelerate your plans; and
- On-going support as needed.
This ½ day event is designed for you – as a small business, to know where to start, what to consider and how to begin the journey to compliance.
There are two sessions to choose from:
Morning session 08:00 – 12:00 click here to book
Afternoon session 13:00 – 17:00 click here to book
One off special Price £199 + VAT per person (Discounted from £649.00)
The day Includes £5,000 worth of industry tools that will help you ‘do GDPR’ we will not be giving these away beyond this event.
If you have any questions email [email protected] or find out further details by calling 01983 215736
- Help you think through what you need to do in a pragmatic and fun way;
- Demonstrate industry tool kits that will help you comply;
- Offer you an overview of the legislation and help you get a plan in place;
- Provide you will templates to help you accelerate your plans;
(e.g. Privacy policies, SAR requests)
- Offer you ongoing support, advice and guidance; and
- Give you access to a specialist portal to help with ongoing GDPR compliance.
MoJoU are leading experts in Data Protection Law. Your presenter, the Revd Mark James has featured in the Sunday Times and works with various media outlets, locally and nationally, as their GDPR expert. Mark has trained over 1,100 companies across the UK, looks after 4,500 churches’ globally, 500 schools, 450 charities and more.
For more information on the implications of GDPR, visit the regulators website: www.ico.org.uk (The Information Commissioner)